SEGURA Consulting LLC has entered into strategic alliances with selected professional services firms, in order to complement each other and better serve the interests of their respective clients.
The complexity of many economic development projects and the multidisciplinary nature of the most challenging assignments, call for professional advisory teams of economists, lawyers, engineers, IT experts and people with the appropriate local or regional knowledge.
Our strategic partners enhance our ability to serve our clients better.
- Agriculture and economic growth
- Environment and natural resources
- Water resources and infrastructure
- Clean energy
- Financial sector reform
- Private capital and investment
- Global network of industry specialists
- Policy and institutional framework development
- Public financial management
- Land reform and agricultural privatization
- Debt reduction and restructuring
- Economic policy and institutions
- Legal and institutional reform
- Economies in transition
- Knowledge management
- Governance, public finance and management
- Development of regulatory frameworks
- CC adaptation and environmental management,
- Networks of entrepreneurs
- Business services through peer-to-peer training / mentoring
- Access to finance