SEGURA is providing M&E guidance to USAID’s Powering Agriculture: An Energy Grand Challenge for Development (PAGCD), as a part of TetraTech’s PASTO technical support project. This project supports more than 30 organizations that are developing alternative energy innovations with application to agriculture and agribusiness. To date we have:
- reviewed and revised the PAGCD Program’s M&E Plan and indicators based on USAID evaluation policy;
- developed an Innovator Monitoring & Evaluation Plan Guide;
- created Monitoring Site Visit Procedures and advised on the first site visit in Senegal;
- crafted a M&E guidance presentation for new innovators who attended the Powering Agricultural Accelerator Workshop in November 2015 and participated as a facilitator; and
- reviewed individual 2014 innovators’ M&E plans and provided feedback.
We are currently preparing to review the M&E plans for the 2015 awardees and provide them feedback.