The firm’s core consulting team, supported by some of the best talent available, focuses on three key service areas:
In practice, these three broad categories tend to partially overlap and increasingly projects require the interaction of both, private and public sectors.
Each of these areas includes specific services that are very relevant to the agencies and international financial institutions that we serve. We believe there is an appropriate balance between public interest and private entrepreneurship that leads to social progress and economic development.
It is in this general framework that our firm provides value added to its customers.
In today’s Knowledge Age, it is more crucial than ever to combine the right mix of experts, in order to integrate consulting teams capable of assisting in true transformational performance. We seek to combine a variety of disciplines to be able to accomplish meaningful change.
Assistance to international financial institutions, donor agencies and government entities in the formulation and conceptualization of economic development projects. This may entail taking part in project identification missions and project appraisals or assisting foreign governments in the preparation of the necessary documentation for funding applications.
More specifically we engage in:
- Project Design, Preparation & Implementation Strategy
- Feasibility Studies and Cost/Benefit Analyses for PPPs and Special Economic Zones
- Project Financial Viability and Sustainability Assessment
- Project Financing Mechanisms Assessment (Credit Guarantees, Revolving Funds, Bond Funds, etc.)
- Project Start-Up and Organization
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Implementation – Quality Assurance