TetraTech ARD and SEGURA have been awarded a task order under the Making Cities Work (MCW) IDIQ. The Guatemala Urban Municipal Governance Project is a five-year project designed to reduce levels of violence in municipalities most at risk of violent crime through enhanced municipal governance, increased coverage and quality of municipal services, and greater citizen participation and oversight.Read More
SEGURA has been awarded as a prime contractor one of the USAID MCW IDIQ contracts. The purpose of the “Making Cities Work” (MCW) contractual vehicle is to provide access to short- and long-term technical services, training, and capacity-building related to improving urban and local governance in five key functional areas:
- Public service delivery with an emphasis on transportation, water and sanitation;
- Autonomy, transparency, responsiveness and accountability of urban and local governments;
- Enhanced ability to adapt to climate change and improve environmental management;
- Improved disaster preparedness, response and recovery; and
- Improved urban and local government finance, creditworthiness and borrowing.