The firm’s core consulting team, supported by some of the best talent available, focuses on three key service areas:
In practice, these three broad categories tend to partially overlap and increasingly projects require the interaction of both, private and public sectors.
Each of these areas includes specific services that are very relevant to the agencies and international financial institutions that we serve. We believe there is an appropriate balance between public interest and private entrepreneurship that leads to social progress and economic development.
It is in this general framework that our firm provides value added to its customers.
In today’s Knowledge Age, it is more crucial than ever to combine the right mix of experts, in order to integrate consulting teams capable of assisting in true transformational performance. We seek to combine a variety of disciplines to be able to accomplish meaningful change.
Business & Investment
- Business Climate Assessment
- Business Environment Enhancement Plans
- Investment Analyses / DCF Valuation
Trade and Investment Promotion
- Policy Analysis
- Export Promotion Programs
- Identification of Prospective Investors
Public Private Partnerships
- PPP Promotion Policy/Framework
- Private Participation in Infrastructure
- Design of Project Development Facilities (PDFs)
Small & Medium Enterprise
- SME Promotion / Incentive Analysis
- Small Business Association Development